Sunday, September 13, 2009

sneak peek

i promise knitting content sometime in the near future. but not now. why?

because we just moved.

moving in - santa monica

moving in - santa monica

moving in - santa monica

please ignore the boxes, etc., and focus on that ladder. one of the coolest things about the new house?

moving in - santa monica

it has a loft, from which one can take great photos!

cole hides

also wall-to-wall carpeting, which the bunnies love!

moving in - santa monica

and a headless buddha on the back patio!

we're still working on it - lots of pictures to hang, bunny-proofing to do, and a dining table & chairs to buy. as much as i hate moving - and we do it too often - this place is amazing. i'm loving it already!

8 comments:

Nick said...

Your old place was nice, but this one is way cooler (I didn't even know about the headless buddha). Getting a patio the size of your previous living room = moving on up.

Anonymous said...

It's. Got. A. Loft!!!! I always wanted one of those. Looks fantastic. Glad the bunnies are happy, too.

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

It's sooooo cool! Love the lost garden feel of the patio and a loft is such a cozy feature.

I see from your profile that you are now in Pasadena. That's an awesome place to live. You might enjoy Sierra Madre which is near you.

Christie said...

Maybe it's Ganesha?

Celeste said...

It's GORGEOUS! The headless Buddha and scorpion looking thing are a little scary though...

malaraky said...

It looks amazing!! Now I have to come and visit...again!! I love the sliding doors, and lofts are so lovely. hooray!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Your new place is absolutely beautiful, you have such a wonderful eye for design.
By the way, I just started my first pair of Bella's mittens, and they are coming out so beautifully, I keep grinning to myself with each cable that appears. Thank you so much for the pattern!
Lindsey

Jody said...

I love the ladder and loft! Very cool. I can envision some creative ideas for the headless buddha! Make him a planter and he can have some crazy "hair" streaming down!