Sunday, May 24, 2009

another one for the books

so. before i cast on for my next project, will someone remind me to look at the measurements and think? please?


although i'm on gauge and knitting the smallest size, this thing is huge and shapeless. it's serving us better as a cat blanket. *sigh*

depressed and disillusioned, i fortified myself:


peanut butter & honey & banana & veggie bacon sandwich. yumm!


more new shoes.* yumm!


the yarn is lovely, so let's try some ripping and modifying, shall we?

*also, ladies, there's a FANTASTIC sale going on at victoria's secret in the US this weekend. if your knitting is fighting with you too, you know what to do!


Mama Linda said...

LOve you:)

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Best to take corrective action now. Looks like you are on the right track ~ and will have lots of energy after that nutritious and delicious (awful) looking sandwich - LOL

puffthemagicrabbit said...

Mine would have been peanut butter and Nutella, but that's just me...

Janet said...

I just discovered your blog - it's awesome! I think you've inspired me to take up knitting!

I love the bronze sandals on the left...would you mind telling me who makes them? Thanks!

Alisha said...

Oh you have such cute shoes. I bought a new pair the other day. I may have to take a picture and share.

I love that cute and flirty.