Saturday, April 25, 2009

well well well

DSC03056

DSC03096

both little b and cole are pretty comfortable hanging out in the living room - on their 'red carpet' - after a week. could cole look more sacked?

DSC03006

and this explains why i'm running out of minutes!

okay, okay. i'm obviously in a good mood - i'm finally having that nice, relaxing, knitting weekend. (last weekend? got a little out of control.)

DSC03049

the viennese shrug is super-fun to knit - intricate lace that's not quite so complicated that i can't watch a movie whilst knitting. speaking of "whilst", i'm practicing my british grammar for june. b and i are spending two and a half weeks in london, wales, maybe bath, and santorini (greece!). all of our plane tickets are booked and it's starting to feel real. we can't wait!

dinner with friends and a b-day party tonight, and hopefully more knitting to show tomorrow. happy saturday everyone!

7 comments:

Alisha said...

The shrug is looking great.

What an exciting trip you have planned....one day I would love to visit London.

mindy said...

Happy bunnies and a kitty that uses your phone when you're not looking- happy sigh.

The shrug is looking great- can't wait to see it all done.

I am soooo wishing I could hide in your suitcase...

Bridget said...

The bunnies are so cute!

And I *love* the kitty picture with your cell phone - are most of the calls to fish take out places?

That is a beautiful shrug (the pillow is pretty cool as well), but I am not that great at knitting lace ...

The trip sounds too good to be true, I know you'll enjoy it!

Carol said...

Nothing like a close-up of a bunny butt to make my day!

I wish you were close enough to come to Md Sheep & Wool . . .

tmjackson said...

Great pics - glad the bunnies are making it out and about. Your trip sounds amazing - you will be inspiring intense jealousy for aaaaaaaages.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

My cat likes to change channels that way (and he's about that "plump" too)
That lace pattern is gorgeous!

Celeste said...

The first bunny photo actually made my nose feel like it was getting tickled! 8-)