Monday, October 08, 2007

a whole lot goin' on

as i suspected (oh, i know myself far too well), i spent a good chunk of time on saturday playing around on ravelry. but first i had to photograph all of my older knits.

knit
::loop-d-loop ballet t::
::cable scarf::
::
rowan 38 eowyn arm warmers::
::
loop-d-loop hooded capelet::

these are some of my favorite pieces. teva durham's loop-d-loop book is absolutely beautiful. so many of the designs are simple, intuitive, and fun to knit!


just because i was busy pretending to be a photographer doesn't mean i didn't get some work done on valpuri:

DSC00528

the back is finished! i've cast on and am about 15 rows into the front. look at me all being a one-track, blinders-on knitter! when did that happen?


while i'm at it, here's one of my favorite spaces in our house (where i photographed valpuri - it gets the most natural light):

DSC00521

it's so colorful and full of wonderful books and plants. makes me happy!



DSC00522
look, mom, i can keep some plants alive!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love that room with the books! Thank you for commenting x

Lara said...

Valpuri is so pretty! CK thinks it is lovely. Keeping an African Violet alive is a pretty good achievement, methinks! And I love the look of the light airy book filled space :)